Fox unveiled it's newest flowmeter, the Fox Model FT4A recently at the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, Texas. We had a great show of support and success at the show, and we would like to thank everyone who stopped by.
A special congratulations to Juan Veldsman at BHP Billiton, he was this year's Drone winner!
The Model FT4A is particularly well suited to applications involving the monitoring of pure gases, mixed gases and even complex flare gas compositions. The second generation DDC sensor is designed to eliminate element vibration, reducing metal fatigue and failure. The CAL-V feature allows users to check the meter is functioning properly simply by pushing a button.
Some key features of the new flowmeter include:
- 2nd generation non- cantilevered DDC-Sensor - Advanced Direct Digitally Controlled sensor technology
- Expanded Gas-SelectX Menus – 3 onboard gas selection menus
- CAL-V - In Situ Calibration Validation Routine
- RS485 Modbus RTU or HART - Optional Communication Protocols
- Standard USB Port – Gain Direct Meter-to-PC Connections
- FT4A View - Software for configuring, graphing, and Logs