ONICON Measurement Solutions Acquisition
Effective April 24, 2019 ONICON Measurement Solutions is pleased to announce the company has been acquired by the TASI Group ( www.tasigroup.com ). The TASI Group is a privately-owned industrial business focused on Test, Measurement, Inspection, and Assembly instruments and equipment. All ONICON Measurement Solutions business units (ONICON, Air Monitor, Fox Thermal, Seametrics, Greyline and Pulsar Process Measurement) are included in this transaction. The ONICON Measurement Solutions companies will become part of the existing TASI Flow Group of companies which are currently comprised of AW-Lake Company, Exact Dispensing Systems, KEM GmbH, Litremeter, SignalFire Wireless Telemetry, and Vogtlin Instruments. John Norris, current president of ONICON Measurement Solutions, was named as President of the TASI Flow Group and will report to John McKenna, TASI Group President and CEO.
John Norris comments that “ONICON Measurements Solutions joining TASI Flow is a great next step in our continuing development as a premier flow and level measurement business. Together we have an impressive and extensive technology offering to better serve our customers around the globe and fuel further growth.”
All ONICON Measurement Solutions companies will continue to serve their customers by manufacturing quality flow and energy measurement devices and will honor their commitments to their customers with excellent customer service. The ONICON family of companies is excited about this acquisition and looks forward to continued business with you going forward.
- Has ONICON been acquired?
- Yes. Effective April 24, 2019 ONICON became part of the TASI Group. This is a large, multi-national, company with businesses focused on Test, Measurement, Inspection and Assembly instruments and equipment. They have a significant Flow Group that we will be joining. It is a privately held, family owned business that has been in existence for many years.
- Does this include all ONICON companies (ONICON, Greyline, Pulsar, Fox Thermal, Air Monitor, and Seametrics)?
- What changes will happen to the business?
- Inventory is complete and shipments have resumed as of Friday, April 26th. Thank you for your patience.
In the longer term, we will be the major part of the TASI Flow Group of companies. We are expected to continue to execute our plans and to be successful in the market.
- Is a move contemplated?
- Any changes to how we order products?
- Not in the foreseeable future.
- Is it possible to gain access to other TASI Flow Group products through ONICON?
- It is too early to tell. Please forward to sales management.
- Have the company names changed? Will we need a new W-9? Will your Remit-to address change?
- No changes are anticipated in how we do business together.
Explore all the brands in the TASI Flow Group below: