Fox Thermal wants to give you the highest level of customer service.
If you have already purchased a Fox Thermal Flow meter and need assistance with it or have a question about your RMA, Fox Customer Service is there to help.
Services offered by Fox Customer Service:
- RMA numbers / status
- Information about Calibration
- Calibration Certificates
- Installation assistance
- Meter programming
- Communication assistance
- Information on Warranty
The Fox Thermal Customer Service Department can help you through the process of returning a meter for service.
If it becomes necessary to return a Fox Flow Meter for service or recalibration, please follow these steps:
- Please have your meter’s serial number(s) ready so that we can find the records for your meter(s) quickly.
- Obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number from the Fox Customer Service Department.
- Read the Fox Thermal RMA Customer Information Form carefully for detailed instructions on the RMA process.
- Fill out the Fox Thermal RMA Customer Information Form.
- Be sure to include the RMA number and sign the first page.
- Unless specifically instructed to do otherwise, the entire flowmeter must be returned, including all electronics.
- For remote units or flowbodies, ALL serial numbers must match their corresponding meters.
- Clean and decontaminate all wetted parts before returning to Fox Thermal.
- On the RMA Customer Information Form, please include information describing the difficulties experienced, and a contact name and phone number.
- Be sure to include complete return shipping instructions. We cannot deliver to post office boxes.
- Ship the meter to the following address:
399 Reservation Road
Marina, CA 93933
Attn: Service Dept.
Servicing Your Meter
Depending on the type of flowmeter, there are varying turnover times for servicing a meter. The average time needed to service the meter is 7-10 days (not including shipping or peak production times).
If you have already shipped your meter to Fox for servicing and would like to check the status of your meter, please email the Service Department and you will hear from a Customer Service Rep within one (1) business day of your request.
Rush recalibration service is available for a fee. Restrictions apply.